Terms and Conditions

I make every effort to verify that the content is accurate on http://jobsfor15yearolds.blogspot.com/ but I cannot be held liable any decisions you make based on the information found on this site.

The products mentioned or reviewed on this blog have been tested by me or researched and my writing is based on that research. Please note that I am getting paid an affiliate commission for every product you try or link that you click.

Please also assume that all material on this blog is my personal opinion. The products you try may give you different results than I have gotten and I can give no guarantee that your results will be the same as mine.

If you are a minor, always ask your parents before you sign up for any program or product mentioned on this site.

If you are looking for jobs, please consult a professional job counselor who is versed in how to apply for jobs and get jobs.

No comments: